PE laminated with PP nonwoven, it is effective protection of liquid chemical.
* PPE, short for Personal Protective Equipment, is equipment worn by healthcare workers and other professionals to avoid exposure to hazardous materials. Personal protective equipment is designed to minimize the potential for workplace injury or illness from exposure to hazardous materials or pathogens. These hazards may be physical, chemical, radiological, electrical or other.
* Depending on the hazards faced by a particular workplace, PPE may include face shields, gloves, safety glasses or goggles, earplugs, hard hats, respirators, vests, overalls or full body coverings. Among them, the most important and covering the largest area are protective clothing and isolation gowns. We specialize in providing you with PPE Supplies Wholesale, with nearly 100 testing certifications and the best wholesale prices.
PPE is frequently used in settings where there is a risk of infection or injury, so proper use and handling of PPE is key to protecting individuals from harm and subsequent hazards and infections. Therefore, before using it, you need to understand or let the user understand the following issues:
1. Why it is so important
2. How to use it properly, including donning, doffing and adjusting for comfort
3. When they have to use it
4. Limitations of protective equipment
5. How to care for, clean and dispose of it
PPE should be designed, regulated and distributed safely. Any personal protective equipment should also be kept clean and properly maintained. To encourage workers to wear PPE properly, purchase products with comfortable, protective fabrics. Unsuitable PPE can cause employee discomfort or worse - it may not properly protect employees from hazards they are exposed to on the job.
1. Quality Assurance:
Whether you're working with patients using disposable KN95 masks or wearing PPE in a laboratory setting, you'll need to rely on your equipment to stay safe. We use the highest quality raw materials and state-of-the-art production processes, and every product is rigorously tested and certified. We have domestic first-class medical device registration certificate, domestic first-class medical device production registration certificate, domestic second-class medical device registration certificate, domestic second-class medical device production license, German registration certificate, Netherlands registration certificate, Canada registration certificate, US registration certificate Certificate, British Record Certificate, Medical Device CE Certificate, SGS PPE Module B Module C and other nearly 100 qualifications and certifications.
2. Capacity guarantee:
Our company currently has two factories with a total area of 140,000 square meters, of which the total area of the purification workshop of the new factory is 15,000 square meters; The annual output is 30,000 tons of disposable medical consumables, including 20,000 tons of medical non-woven fabrics, 10,000 tons of PE films, and 12 million sets of medical protective clothing, surgical gowns and isolation gowns. Fast delivery and reliable strength.
3. After-sales service:
You can contact us to get samples before purchasing, so that you can understand the product quality more intuitively. Later use problems will be followed up. If there is a problem with the product quality, it will be reissued after inspection and certification.
HUABAO specializes in PPE Supplies Wholesale, established in 1959, with rich experience and reliable strength. Don't hesitate to contact us for a special price!
A Disposable Surgical Pack contains single-use devices that are necessary when medical clinicians are carrying out procedures. All these devices are packaged in a sterile pack that is delivered into surgeries.
What Are the Advantages of Using Disposable Surgery Packs?
1. Time-saving and efficient. Reduce prep time for medical staff with disposable surgical pack.
2. Cost saving. Concentrating the conventional products required for surgery in one surgical bag is more cost-saving than buying one product separately.
3. High safety performance. It strictly conforms to the relevant quality standards at home and abroad. The entire product manufacturing process, from raw materials to finished product assembly, is completed in the purification workshop. The lower limit reduces the risk of initial contamination, coupled with strictly controlled sterilization to ensure product safety.
The Type of our Disposable Surgical Pack?
As a disposable surgical packs manufacturer, we can provide you with:
Include: 2 Surgical drape (Size 229×400cm, 150×190cm), 4 Side drape(Size 75×90cm),4 Equipment cover(75×90cm),1 Mayo cover(80×140cm), Wrap(Size 150×150cm), 3 Surgical gown L(125×155cm), 10 Gauze piece(Size 10×10×8Pcm), 4 Surgical towel(10×10×8PcmWith 4PX), 1 Bandage, Surgical Gloves(Width 95mm,Minimum length 270mm,Minimum thickness 0.1mm)
2. Urology Pack:
Include: 1 Surgical drape(size 230/270×260cm), 2 Table cover(size 150×190cm), 2 Surgical gown(size 125×155cm), 4 Nursing napkin(45×60cm)
Include: 1 Surgical drape(Size 180×310cm), 4 Side drape(size 75×90cm), 1 Wrap(size 150×150cm), 1 Table cover(size 150×190cm), 3 Surgical Gown(size 125×155cm), 2 Nursing napkin(size 45×60cm), 2 Maternity pad(Size 60×60cm), 10 Gauze piece(Size 10×10×8Pcm)
Include: 1 Surgical drape(size 115×150cm), 2 Bed sheet(size 100×100cm), 1 Wrap(size 150×150cm), Table cover(size 150×190cm), 3 Surgical Gown(size 125×155cm), 10 Gauze piece(size 10×10×8Pcm)
Why Choose Huabao as your Disposable Surgical Packs Manufacturer ?
As a honest disposable surgical packs manufacturer, we insist on supply high cost-performance products with consistent Quality and professional serve. Our disposable surgical pack has passed ISO9001, ISO 13485, ISO14001, DD-60145760-0001-CE certification. We can custom disposable surgery kits to meet your requirements.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!We will provide you with the most professional answer in the shortest possible time.
Xinle Huabao Medical Products Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Hebei Huabao Plastic Machinery Co., LTD. Hebei Huabao Plastic Machinery Co., LTD., founded in 1959, was restructured into a joint-stock company in 1993 and officially changed its name to Hebei Huabao Plastic Machinery Co., LTD. Since its establishment, Huabao Group has successively set up 7 subsidiaries.
Nov. 13, 2023
Oct. 25, 2023